PFL is an international education consultancy with global presence in Asia, Africa, America, Australia, Dubai and Canada and the UK and operating in Nigeria since 1997.
We represent the interest of several institutions in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Social Media Executive Job Opening At PFL.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Online Community Building:
- Contribute to the development and delivery of social media strategies
- Daily management of social media communication with supporters and interested
- Manage blogger and Twitter outreach to support other digital activity
- Source and create new content as well as managing content from other departments to ensure consistent messaging, quality control and coherent customer journey
- parties, building relationships with existing supporters and the general public to build brand advocacy
- Monitor and moderate comments from the public
- Management of audio and video uploads and channels
Reputation management and Analysis:
- Defend the organisation on social media sites, comment and provide analysis on feedback.
- Daily monitoring of social media activity, providing detailed weekly and monthly reports and analysis using online monitoring tools.
- Deal with and, where necessary, escalate to senior management, any potential PR issues arising on social media which might impact PFL’s reputation
- Advise both the digital team and other departments on social media best practice and make recommendations
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints received via social media, ensure all responses are timely, in-line with policy and handled well.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a first degree from any reputable tertiary institution
- Creativity is a MUST
- Must be conversant with all social media avenues.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Sound communication skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the role applied for as the subject of the mail. Evidence of work in this capacity must be included in the application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th September, 2015