Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Job Title: Analyst, Social Media
Assist in developing initiatives aimed at enhancing Etisalat Nigeria’s social media engagement activities.
Build links within social media circles; socialize relevant social media communities on Etisalat Nigeria’s online presence.
- Assist in the implementation of all social media strategic initiatives in line with Etisalat Nigeria’s overall business and corporate communications objectives
- Keep abreast of social media tools, trends and applications in order to apply acquired knowledge towards continuously improving and enhancing Etisalat Nigeria’s use of social media in achieving overall corporate objectives
- Measure the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts
- Collaborate with other members of the Brand and Experience team to amplify social media activities
- Conduct research to identify relevant online influencers to enhance Etisalat Nigeria’s media outreach
- Collaborate internally on developing and managing online strategic partnerships for all business units/ functional areas and projects
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Line Manager
- First degree in Arts or social sciences or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one (1) – two (2) years post NYSC work experience.
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Experience in creating social media content will be an advantage.
- Digital media and website management
- Results Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness