SnapCredit provides instant credit solutions to employees. We collaborate with employers and provide their staff with an online platform to access loans. Our 100% platform eliminates all the hassle and gives employees instant 24/7 access to credit.
SnapCredit is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- SnapCredit sales executives sell the companies’ services to new customers; New customers include small, medium and large size businesses and government/ state owned organisations. Usually sales would go through HR heads, Finance heads or the MDs of the companies we are pitching to.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business; sales executives are expected to work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible and managing recovery in case loan repayments are not paid on time
The candidate will need to:
- Have prior experience marketing and sourcing new clients for loan products is highly preferred.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain and develop new customers account, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Develop long–term relationships with clients
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual reports
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of 4 year(s) in banking, micro-finance or B2B sales with a leading company.
- A B.Sc./HND experience in Banking or any Micro finance industry is preferred; minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer and internet literacy
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Relationship development and management skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence customer choice
- Interpersonal skills
- Client Relationship Management
- Motivation for Sales
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Good IT skills.
- Professional work attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th February, 2017.