Smile Communications provides 4G LTE mobile broadband in several countries in Africa. Our objective is to become the broadband provider of choice for SuperFast mobile broadband internet and SuperClear voice services in each of our markets and to provide over 300 million potential customers in our countries of operation with a fast, reliable and high-quality broadband internet to accelerate development and wealth creation. Our mission is a fully connected Africa enabled by a team that is driven by passion, integrity, humility and humanity.
Job Title: GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
Location: Lagos, Nigeria · SALES
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Present and sell company’s products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Candidates must not be older than 30 years
- Minimum of OND
- Negotiation Skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Smile is a diverse, equal opportunities organisation and is committed to developing talent in the telecommunications industry, in all of the countries it operates in. In addition to considering your skills and competencies, your fit with our culture and values is important.