Michael Stevens Consulting, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Slickness Supervisor
- Responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of Slickline units and accessories following Operating Company’s work plans.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation in workshop safety & toolbox meetings.
- Active participation and contribution to workshop specific safety initiatives.
- Report all hazards and unsafe acts.
- Ensure third party compliance.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
- Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 quality assurance system. Including:
- Ensure equipment is fit for purpose.
- Raise corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Comply with work instructions.
- Identify areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
- Maintain the inspection certification records of all equipment assigned to the unit.
- Safe and efficient operating of the Slickline unit and accessory tools.
- Responsible for programming and retrieving the data of memory gauges including field reports.
- Communication with the Operating Company’s Representative and Slickline Product Line Manager in understanding and carrying out the work requirements/ plans.
- Plan and implement contingency procedure.
- Preparation of Operations reports/logs.
- Drive the vehicles/trucks according to work needs and within Company regulations.
- Implement on job training of rig crew for their next level of progression.
- Responsible for the inventory of both assets and spare parts of the assigned unit.
- Responsible for the handover of the unit to his relief supervisor including the physical count of assets and inventory.
- Ensure safe working practice of the rig crew. Schedule and conduct Quality / Safety meetings.
- Obtain information from Company Representative, such as, wellbore sketch, nomenclature of down hole, completion equipment and any other information required to perform the Slickline job.
- Ensure periodic checking / inspection/maintenance of the Slickline equipment are performed and in accordance with QA Work Instructions. Ensure inspection / maintenance data are filed properly.
- Supervise rig up, testing and rig down of Slickline equipment.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- High school / Polytechnic School;
- Competency level 2 as minimum Slick line operator, preferably 3.
- Extensive skills in Slickline operations; Fishing skills;
- Basic computer skills
- Communications skills;
- Safety / H2S and well control knowledge
- Driving license
- E-Line experience will be a plus at evaluation
- Hydraulic / mechanical knowledge;
- Has knowledge of API and other government / industrial regulations, codes and standards pertaining to Slickline operations;
- 7 years working experience in Slickline operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application letter and CV’s to:[email protected] with job title as subject
Application Deadline 13th March, 2016