Skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited (SAHCOL) is 100% owned by the Sifax Group and incorporated as an Aviation Ground Handling Service Provider under the Nigerian Company & Allied Matters Act of 1990.
SAHCOL which was formerly known as Skypower Aviation Handling Company Limited, before it was privatized and handed over to the Sifax Group on the 23rd of December 2009,was carved out of the liquidated Nigeria Airways Limited as part of the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Aviation’s reform of 1996.
Skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited, with its new private sector management composition and orientation has kicked off the development of business models geared towards ushering in efficient service delivery. Hence, SAHCOL has invested in personnel development, state-of-the-art fleet replacement and massive infrastructural development, to ensure efficient and speedy service delivery.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates Skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited (SAHCOL) Vacancy for Chief Operating Officer
Job Position: Chief Operating Officer
- Thorough knowledge of aviation/ground handling regulations and safety requirements and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work well with senior management, as well as peers and subordinates
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Thorough knowledge of flight operations, aircraft maintenance and flight crew management
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
Responsibilities to Management
- Recommend suitable management structure and operating authority levels which include delegations of responsibilities to the management;
- Make reports to the Board periodically on its financial positions, key performance indicators, market conditions and business development from time to time;
- Ensure continuous improvement in quality and value of the Company’s products and services;
- Serve as spokesperson for the Group; and
- Refer to Board Committees on matters as requested from time to time.
- Ensure an effective management team below the level of the Group Chief Operating Officer and to develop an active succession plan;
- Formulate and oversee implementation of major corporate policies;
- Accountable to the Board for the financial management and reporting, including forecasts and budgets of the Company and/or Group;
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.