Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Real Estate Advisory and Construction company with presence in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to internal expansion processes, they have decided to hire a:
Job Title: Site Supervisor/Interior
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls and coordinates the construction, alteration and renovation of dwellings and other buildings, and the physical and human resources involved in the building process.
- Oversee and undertake projects in the construction industry.
- Quantify calculations about quantities of materials needed and track usage to ensure that quality, safety and cost standards are all met.
- Supervise the project and co-ordinate the activities of the building team and other staff.
- Consult with planners and architects to estimate the cost of projects and amounts of materials required, plan the scheduling and construction procedures that will be undertaken.
- Submission of materials and labour requests.
- Waste control and work place cleanliness.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting.
- Representation at meetings.
- Undertake the construction of homes or other buildings, the repair of existing building structures, or the alteration of buildings to give them new form and function.
- Liaise with clients to work out the best way to undertake a project, work out quotes for the project.
- Arrange plans for the project with local authorities and regulators.
- Source and organize subcontractors to complete particular work and supervising assigned work and artisans.
- Attention to detail, strong supervisory skills, quantitative, leadership, understanding and ability to relate with artisans.
- Trained in domestic joinery, home improvements, renovations and repairs.
- B.Sc/B Eng/HND Building Technology or related degree
- Expatriate Preferably
- Not less than 6 years relevant experience
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:email@example.com
Note: Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Application Deadline 26th October 2015.