IOTA GROUP – Specializing in the sectors of energy, industry and infrastructure, the Iota Group provides its customers with all the key competencies ranging from project design to production.
Creator of HR solutions, expert in expatriation, we support and guide our customers wherever they are in world.
Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate for a deep water project offshore Nigeria, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Lifting Specialist – Deep Water
Rotation: 4*4 weeks, 12h/day
Duration: 1 year renewable
Context and Environment
- The incumbent can be based on the various Deep Water sites or at Port Harcourt/Lagos, Nigeria
- Difficult and demanding environment in terms of daily lifting management: challenging and stressful situations.
- Multi-cultural organization with multiple Logistics interfaces and customers (Field Ops, Drilling, Engineering Construction and Project).
- Logistics focal point for lifting and handling operations on the assigned site.
- The incumbent brings expertise in the daily lifting/handling site operations and he can replace the CPLO for critical lifts classified at risk level 3.
- The service holder is responsible for the application of appropriate procedures and methodologies to ensure that major hazards associated with lifting operations on Deep Water sites are properly assessed and managed in line with Lifting Management System.
Qualifications /Experience Required
- The service holder must be capable of ensuring the application of handling and lifting procedures (LMS) implemented into the affiliate.
- The ability to prepare (or check) lifting engineering calculations and risk assessments.
- Hold appropriate technical qualification(s) and have sufficient practical experience to demonstrate technical competence.
- Good knowledge of English
- The service holder must have knowledge of all types of cranes (e.g. crawler, mobile crane with outriggers & pedestal) and lifting operations that occur into the affiliate.
- Knowledge of all aspects of lifting engineering including such items as onshore and offshore load charts, effects of ground bearing capacity, barge stability.
Starting Date As soon as possible
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online