Clayfields & Harrow Limited – We define ourselves beyond the simple snag of customer service excellence. For us, our service quality measurement centers on a set standard of achieving zero facilities downtime for our customers. Our collective goal at Clayfields & Harrow is to simplify the task of facilities management for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Site Engineer will oversee supervisory and organizational elements liaise with main and sub contractors
- Regularize with clients
- Checking and preparing site reports
- Give technical advise
- Manage projects
- Interfacing with clients.
- Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Good driving skills is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]