Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
Dayola Property & Development Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- The individual should be able to offer advice in the planning, co- ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects.
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Providing technical advice
- Problem solving
- Ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- Ensuring site safety
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Supervising contracted staff
- 5 – 8 years minimum experience in similar position in a reputable organization
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 7th May, 2016