SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN, PHILIPS, PANASONIC and POWERMATIC.
SIMS Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Branch Accountant
Reference No: 0716-SBRA
- The ideal candidate should be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- In addition, be/she must be trustworthy, accountable and be a great team- player.
- Overseeing all branch accounts and reconciliations, as well as variance/shortage analysis.
- Maintenance of general ledgers as well as ensuring compliance with state and local tax matters and remittances.
- Enhancement of procedures and processes as well as leading continuous improvement in all areas of the branch’s finance function.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet month-end deadlines.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Finance.
- Must be conversant with the use of ERP softwares and be proficient in the use of MS Office – Excel, Outlook e.t.c
Job Title: Home Appliances Technician
Reference No: 0716-SHAT
- The ideal candidate should be organized and detail oriented.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy, accountable and possess good customer service skills.
- Installation and trouble-shooting of home appliances which include Air Conditioners, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Chest Freezers, Vacuum Cleaners, M/W ovens etc.
- Record keeping, bill preparation, repair estimates and inventory control.
- Guiding customers on the appropriate use of appliances.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- A minimum qualification of an SSCE.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet daily job/productivity targets.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must possess experience of connecting water/gas lines and how to trouble-shoot for leakages.
- Must be able to dismantle and reassemble appliances in the process of diagnosing technical faults.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s, along with a cover letter via email, to: [email protected]
Note: Please quote the Reference Number of your desired role in your application.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016.