Simplytrak is one of the oldest companies in the remote monitoring and asset tracking industry and started with providing vehicle tracking services in the UK to enable businesses monitor and track their assets for better fleet management and operations.
By 2009, Simplytrak had expanded further to Africa providing generator monitoring systems that allow maintenance scheduling, provide a cost operating structure and billing platform to a wide range of clients in different business disciplines from banking and insurance to transportation, energy, marine, oil and gas industries.
Simplytrak operates in 37 countries around the world, including Nigeria delivering quality services to our customers, saving businesses and individuals money and time while enjoying positive returns on investments.
Job Title: Business Development/Sales Manager
To improve the market position and grow profit through attracting new customers and by increasing the revenue generated from existing customers.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service
- Maintain regular and effective communication with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits;
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all company products, relevant selling points and benefits;
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline and ensure all business development opportunities are followed through to conclusion;
- To ensure efficient and effective operating standards for sales administration, planning and reporting systems;
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales;
- Develop strategic sales plans and strategies;
- Identify and target influential people inside the client, customer and third party organisations and build relationships with them;
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels;
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet client’s needs, concerns, and objectives;
- Advise Managing Director of client feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company performance;
- Develop and agree targets, pricing and margins along with the Managing Director and ensure they are met by team;
- Track progress against targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action with Managing Director to refocus efforts if targets are not being met;
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients;
- Support mobilization of new business with agreed handover to Operations;
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends;
- Represent the company on business development and sales-related projects and meetings;
- Create client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following the company’s procedure;
- Maintain, develop and expand the company’s service portfolio range
- Keep abreast of all industry developments and being aware of and responsive to economic trends and government policies;
- Maintain relationships with all product related partners and suppliers and identifying new potential partners/suppliers, as required;
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Sales, with also an Online/Digital Marketing expertise. The candidate of interest should have worked in the technology space, where he/she had to work in a distribution capacity. As our solutions are highly sophisticated, we would require a candidate with a good grip on technology, and ample experience as well
- Ideal candidate should have experience in distribution of products and rendering of services from an OEM supplier and/or from the Nigerian E-commerce industry
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or a technology related field.
- MBA Preferred
- Solid understanding and hands on experience of technology related to the industry.
- Strong knowledge of local industries, employers, and business market.
- Awareness of current trends in the industry.
- Proven experience in developing account penetration and development strategies, and making sales.
- Experience with managing teams to meet objectives.
- Ability to call confidently on the highest-level decision makers in an organization.
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits a sense of urgency in all sales- and service-related activities.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- The position requires a strong emphasis on the ability to listen and lead account teams
Job Title: Manager (Finance/Accounts &Administration)
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Managing budgets
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Supervising staff
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- The ideal candidate for this role should have had educational background in Finance and Accounts, Financial Accounting, and Managerial accounting in particular. This candidate should have either a BSC in Finance/Accounting, or/and an MSC in a related field. Either an ACCA or CFA qualification would also be ideal.
- Ability to use Accounting Software Packages in addition to Microsoft Office tools
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience on the job at a Managerial level in the Financial Institution Industry.
- Good interpersonal and Managerial Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivation, commercial awareness, initiative and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
JOB TITLE: Manager (Human Resources)
- Formulation of Administration and Personnel policies within the Company and its Subsidiaries.
- Develop and manage budget relating to HR/Admin (recruitment, rewards, purchases and welfare initiatives)
- Establish resource planning process and implement into the business planning cycles
- Design and implement competitive employee compensation and benefits programs
- Establish a “talent pipeline” capable of quick response and implement best practice recruitment process for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Negotiate, coordinate and maintain working relationship with vendors related to HR and Administration.
- Identify, initiate, develop and implement HR improvement projects, processes and procedures
- Supervision of benefits and allowances; leave, pension, medical, payroll and other staff allowances.
- Acting as intermediary between contractors, companies and other governmental agencies/private organizations such as ITF, PFA’s Insurance companies, HMO’s etc.
- Measure and analyze key performance indicators to drive functional and business performance improvements related to human resources investments
- Provide employee development expertise and support systems to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure effective administration of merit-driven performance appraisal systems for the company.
- Make recommendations to the Managing Director on issues relating to appointment, promotions, transfer, career development and succession plans for all staff
- Plan, develop and implement strategy of HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, training and development, succession planning.
- Monitor measures and report on HR issues, achievements, opportunities and development plans within agreed formats and timescales.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives.
- Initiates the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team
- Co-ordinating and managing the activities of the Administrative Department.
- Provide oversight function for the development of strategies for long range workforce planning and talent acquisition: including forecasting, staffing review, sourcing, recruitment, and resources redeployment to meet ongoing and evolving organizational needs.
- Provide oversight function of the company’s payroll management and timely and accurate processing and reporting requirements.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of human resources, including (but not limited to) employment and labor law, human resource best practices, worker’s compensation, HR policies and procedures
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally
- Ability to influence professionals of Management Team
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS systems
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Professional and approachable
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Candidate must possess an educational background in Human Resource, either at the BSc Level, or MSc.
- CIPM certification is compulsory
- 3-5 years’ working experience in Human Resources Management
- Candidate should have had experience with an organization that transgressed from Start up (with a staff of 5 to 10), to a medium sized company with staff strength of at least 30. Experience from a technology service back ground is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have hands on expertise in process management, line management, HR reviews and assessment, Recruitment drive, Monitoring employee progress, reward/discipline approach to management, and most especially, the experience in using HR technology management tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply