Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Siemens is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Support Administrator
Job ID: 216401
- This position is responsible for the administration and coordination of a broad range of field office activities of considerable complexity, to support of the Siemens ESSO-NG Field Service (FS) business goals and objectives.
Nature and Scope
- This position reports to the Field Service Manager (FSM) and the incumbent works under close supervision. This position also provides support to ESSO-FS Team and Field Service Representatives (FSR) by performing administrative tasks.
- Assignments may be ambiguous and the incumbent is responsible for determining work methods and monitoring on status of projects in execution with others.
- The FSA is responsible for prioritizing their own workload and developing procedures. The FSA is also responsible for overall accuracy, completeness, and confidentiality.
- Managing a wide variety of FS office activities and systems, including, HSE, identifying and resolving problems.
- Principle accountabilities may include, but are not limited to various functions pertaining to HSE Environmental Health and Safety/Medical:
- Track FSR training and certifications and keep records with validity at all times.
- Obtain Safety records and all required certifications for Vendors’ FSR.
- Record all HSE Communication from field and update HSE officer.
- File incidents and near misses from projects and field operations, facilitate communication with HSE officer.
- Conduct and coordinate visiting FSR briefing for new job assignment.
- Maintain business communication and relationship with FS counterparts at other PCC regions.
- Coordinate requisition of PPE equipment for FSR from Siemens HSE Officer/Dept.
- Organize ESSO-FS and prepare safety-meeting minutes, quarterly committee minutes. Coordinate wellness and screenings for employees.
Business, Financial and Administrative Duties
- Maintain files and mail and shipping responsibilities.
- Operate and maintain supplies for the department.
- Maintain office equipment, schedule maintenance.
- Process customer and vendor invoices and purchase orders. Issue and process service orders.
- Assist customers with invoicing issues. Assist Siemens BA and Accounting with past due invoices.
- Review FSR expenses and ensure accuracy.
- Maintain tool and inventory lists.
- Coordinate, plan and organize meetings, programs and events; make travel arrangements, which may include hotel rooms and car rentals.
- Work with FSR to get new hire paperwork complete, submit new hire access requests to the IT department, order tooling and equipment, and assist FSR’s with mobile devices, assists in vehicle ordering.
- Handle FS communication duties including telephones and emails for both internal and external with Customers/Clients contacts.
- Schedule, dispatch, and coordinate FSR mobilizations and demobilizations, including “Travel Plans” of FSR, verify FSR reports and Timesheets for FSM approval and close out jobs on completion.
- Take records of all invoices values.
- Prepare reports, presentations, correspondence, meeting agendas and minutes, tables and spreadsheets.
- All other duties as directed by FSM.
- The candidate should be a University/HND graduate, and be proficient in Microsoft Office and computer literate and ability to learn new Siemens tools and systems.
- This position requires 1-2 years of office experience or related administrative if any.
- The FSA operates under direction of the Field Service Manager.
- Individual should have good judgment and the ability to learn the policies and procedures of the Company organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply