Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare and pharmaceutical products affordable and available across Sub-Saharan Africa. We achieve this by sourcing globally from WHO approved production facilities and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
We operate an integrated supply chain, from manufacturing/sourcing our own products, marketing and distributing our own brands through our own depots and distribution networks in Sub-Saharan Africa. We believe this significantly differentiates us from our competitors, as we are able to control costs more tightly enabling us to affordable pricing model, yet supplying only the highest quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Ensure the target set for the month is split up into distributors and achieve the same by focusing on their secondary sales
- Work extensively with reps to improve their effectiveness
- Coaching, Counselling, Training the sales reps to improve productivity every month
- Competition and Market feedback, conducting periodic market surveys
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports as per company norms
- Draw up the sales rep territories and ensure it is covered as per the plan
- Launch new products and ensure range selling improves resulting in higher sales
- Expand the distribution network so as to achieve product penetration in entire Lagos
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum Qualifications: B.Pharm/B.Sc Life Sciences
- Minimum Experience: Nigerian National with 5 years experience in a managerial position in a multinational pharmaceutical company, preferably with Lagos Experience.
- Job Specific Skills:
- Good communication and presentation skills, aggressive, good leadership and interpersonal skills, good man management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply