Launched in January 2011, SevenUp Bottling Company Harvard Business School Scholarship Program is SevenUp Botling Company‘s way of contributing towards building. Each year, a deserving Nigerian youth, resident within the country, will be selected and given the privilege of the best quality education at the Harvard Business School.
The scholarship covers tuition, housing, a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program.
- The Scholarship is open to Nigerians who have successfully gained admission into the 2 year MBA programme at the Harvard Business School.
The Selection Process:
- Once you gain admission from HBS, submit a copy of your electronic admission letter to us. All eligible applicants (Nigerian citizens resident in Nigeria who have gained admission to HBS) will be invited for multiple rounds of interviews with SevenUp Bottling Company Executives to determine their fit with SBC’s vision for the scholarship.
- One scholarship will be awarded annually.
- It is important to note that the Harvard Business School MBA application process is separate. Seven-Up only assesses candidates after they have succesfully navigated the entire HBS MBA application process on their own.
- The scholarship covers tuition, housing, a ticket to the United States to begin the MBA program and a ticket back from the United States at the end of the MBA program.
- Apply for admission to the Full Time Harvard MBA Programme – Visit the Harvard MBA Programme website for admission criteria
- Receive admission letter from Harvard Business School for Full Time Harvard MBA Programme
- For further information and specific requirements, please send an email with a copy of your admissions letter to[email protected]. The company will then contact you with next steps.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in the first or second round, as space in the class may be limited by the third round. In addition, applying in the earlier rounds will give candidates more time to address the following:
- International candidates needing visas will find that applying in Round 3 makes the timing of their visa application stressful.
- International candidates admitted in Rounds 1 and 2 find that it’s helpful to have the additional time to work on English proficiency.
- Some candidates may be required to complete preliminary course work prior to their enrollment.
- Many deadlines for outside (non-Harvard Business School) fellowships are in early spring. Only students who have been accepted are eligible for these fellowships.
- Financial aid is available regardless of when students are admitted. However, since admitted students may apply for financial aid only after they are admitted Round 3 admits have less time to prepare their application.
- Harvard Business School residence halls and Harvard University-affiliated apartments are assigned by lottery. Deadlines for both of these housing options precede Round 3 notification, and you must be admitted to HBS before you can enter these lotteries.
|Application Periods:||Application submitted online
by 12 noon Boston time:
|Notification of the
MBA Admissions Board’s decision:
|Round 1||Monday, September 9, 2015||Wednesday, December, 2015|
|Round 2||Monday, January 6, 2016||Wednesday, March, 2016|
|Round 3||Monday, April 4, 2016||Wednesday, May, 2016|
If you have already obtained your Harvard Business School admission, please email the electronic copies of your admission letter to [email protected]
Round 2: Monday, January 6, 2016
Round 3: Monday, April 4, 2016