Rapid Facilities Management Limited – We have over eighteen years of building services experience, both local and international which we deploy for the smooth and efficient running of your office, factory, hotel, hospital or other buildings.
Our relentless pursuit of best practice means you can focus on your core activities whilst we take away the hassle of running your buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Manager
- The main role of the Service Manager is to manage and develop the generator servicing business of Rapid FM, controlling day-to-day maintenance activities and also to coordinates activities of technicians to insure that all upkeep, inventory and repair of generators are completed in an efficient manner.
- Manage, lead and direct the operations in service department.
- Promote the concept of “total quality” customer service
- Ensure and provide clean work environment for technicians.
- Complete all projects on time and within the budgetary limits.
- Implement all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for all response to service requests
- Manage the service team – Hire, dismiss, and review all service technicians, subject to Head of Operations’ approval
- Handle all aspects of field service sales, including preparation and delivery of quotes to customers, and follow-up to answer customers’ questions
- Maintain communication with customers to promote customer relations and loyalty
- Schedule and allocate daily PPM and reactive maintenance tasks to technicians as required
- Oversee and schedule training for all service department personnel.
- Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
- Must possess leadership qualities, integrity, and a sales orientation. Also must be a motivator, diplomat, and express good judgment in dealing with others.
- Willingness and confidence to be active in increasing customer contacts.
- Must possess superior interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Must have knowledge and ability to operate computer in service functions.
- Ability to travel to customer’s offices and facilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience as a Service Manager
- Must have HND /B.Eng in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Must have wide knowledge and skills in generator Maintenance
- Five years experience in diesel engines, electrical mechanics, and power generation equipment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] and the subject should be “Service Manager.”
Application Deadline 7th September, 2015.