Prodeco was first incorporated in March 1996 and over the years PRODECO has engaged in building and marine construction, infrastructural development and project management for various clients in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
Prodeco’s excellence of its pre-fabricated concrete technology has been recognized across the industry and its experience and achievement has grown year by year, currently we have over 4,000 employees. Its ICT business unit operates as a private ICT service provider to both offices and residential estates.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Service Delivery Supervisor
Location: Onne, Port Harcourt
- The driving force, coordinator and interface, internal and external, for service delivery matters
- Preparation of quotations and proposals for the ICT items and services as per applicable call-off or other contracts, or as a response to inquiries
- Escalation of delays to superior(s) and client in order to manage expectations and to prevent management escalations and complaints
- Execution, implementation, follow-up and development of efficient and effective administration and reporting for service delivery transactions
- Collection of delivery and acceptance documentation of items to user / client and initiate invoicing request to finance department including the necessary back-up documents
- Deliver and contribute to monthly KPI and finance / admin reporting and analysis as applicable
- Timely delivery of quotations/proposals, items and services as per applicable price lists and schedules, and through coordination and follow-up with other departments
- Prompt delivery of items to the customer once applicable PO, order confirmation or HOD confirmation has been received
- Follow-up with logistics, procurement, customers support and other parties involved to ensure error free delivery consistency, including improving methods and processes
- Liaise with other departments and at times external as necessary to ensure delivery of the services / products on time
- Any any other tasks assigned by Head of Department
Desired Skills and Experience
- Project Management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- MS office applications to an intermediate level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To apply for the position you must attached a Covering Letter and CV to your application, any applications without a CV attached will not be considered.
- Due to the high number of applicants only those successful in being shortlisted will be contacted.