Supermart Express Service, an online shopping platform, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Executive
- The SEO Executive is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO strategies for Supermart.
- The correct person will be goal-oriented and possess exceptional attention to detail.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends
Key Functional Areas of Responsibilities
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart’sbusiness objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve ranking.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS Degree in a Quantitative, Test-driven field.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st May, 2016.