AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges.
Job Title: Senior Technical Specialists
- Water utility reform
- Policy and regulatory reform
- Water/wastewater tariffs
- Institutional strengthening and capacity building
- Private sector engagement
- Water sector financing
- Project operations and finance
- Gender mainstreaming
- Monitoring and evaluation
- USAID project experience preferred
- Experience working in Nigeria preferred
- Master’s degree or higher in engineering, business, international development or related field.
- 10 years professional experience in WASH, institutional strengthening, water sector financing, financing in WASH/other infrastructure, and/or private sector financing, with at least 2 years of experience working in Africa.
- Strong management skills and excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply