Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. It was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI360) to sustain FHI’s achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational capacity in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations in the country, applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to fill the Senior Technical Officer Job Opening at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Job Position: Senior Technical Officer-PSM/Logistics
Contract Type: Full term
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MPH or MS/MA in relevant Degree with at least 3- 5 years post national youth service experience with at least 1 year experience in managing a PSM cycle, including rational health commodities selection, forecasting/quantification, quality assurance spanning the PSM cycle, warehousing/storage, distribution, and LMIS.
- Or B.Pharm, BS/BA in Logistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or any relevant field with 5 to 7 years post national youth service experience managing a PSM cycle, including rational health commodities selection, forecasting /quantification, quality assurance spanning the PSM cycle, warehousing/storage, distribution, and LMIS.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- The Senior Technical Officer-PSM/Logistics will manage the overall activities related to the procurement of materials, services, and equipment required by the Project.
- S/he will be accountable for ensuring full compliance with donor anti AHNi regulations and protocols regarding procurement.
- S/he will coordinate closely with the operations, finance, and technical teams to develop and implement a procurement plan in a timely and efficient manner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected]
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
26th of June, 2015.