Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. It was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI360) to sustain FHI’s achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational capacity in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations in the country, applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Senior Technical Officer Vacancy at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Job Position: Senior Technical Officer
Contract Type: Full term
- The Senior Technical Officer will coordinate and provide technical leadership and expertise in developing and managing the network for Malaria-related care, support and treatment services and support community activities.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in Management, Social Sciences, Medicine, Public Health or a related field with 7-9 years post national youth service corps experience at the community level, in the private health sector or in resource constrained settings.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Malaria support implementation groups.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health, system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
- Or MS/MA in management, social sciences, medicine, public health or a related field with 5-7 years post national youth service corps experience at the community level, in the private health sector or in resource constrained settings.
- Or MBBS/MD/PhD in Management, Social Sciences, Medicine, Public Health or a related field with 3 – 5 years post national, youth service corps experience at the community level, in the private health sector or in resource constrained setting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
26th of June, 2015.