At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner now seeks to recruit qualified candidates to join our team of professionals:
Job Title: Senior Tax Advisor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years Tax experience including at least 5 years’ experience in a leading tax firm.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office Suites (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Nigerian tax environment including CIT, VAT, PAYE and other regulatory requirements.
- ACA and/or ACTI is compulsory.
- Application of transfer pricing is required.
- Degree in Law is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:[email protected] with “Senior Tax Advisor” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2016