Lake Shore Integrated Services Limited is engaged in supply of manpower, trainings and consultancy to oil servicing companies in Nigeria. Incorporated in January 2012 has vast experience in Supply of Manpower, Trainings and Research, change management consultants system implementation among others.
We are looking to fill the below position:
- Ensure all accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
Participate to conceptual, basic studies and detailed engineering in the frame of Civil/Structural engineering-related modifications to existing installations:
- Check and comment SMR File from Production Methods of Assets (brief description of modification request, existing facility as built information, clarification of scope of work, site surveys)
- Participate to Site Visit.
- Develop or validate facility sizing and document studies with Report or Memo.
- Develop or validate for ECP Structural engineering documentation (Structural design basis, structural design reports, MTO, weight reports etc).
- Review layouts.
- Comment technical bids for Civil/Structural related items.
- Coordinate closely with ECP Engineering disciplines and clients for design related impact of modifications.
- Participate in technical reviews
- Support Contractors (prepare Scope of Work-validate Civil/Structural studies by Contractors)
- Support Development Planning of Assets for medium term production concerns and long term planning issues.
- Liaise with Headquarters for interaction of new Projects with existing facilities.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external HSE Regulations and Specifications
- Ensure effective civil/structural design studies with efficient reporting to Head of Section.
- Ensure effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with set standards, company specifications and safety procedures.
- Maintain accurate records and filing of Project files in a retrievable / exploitable manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Civil/Structural engineering design experience 15 years.
- Proficiency with STAAD, Pro SACS and AutoCAD. Knowledge of NSO/ISYMOST will be an advantage.
- Member of Nigerian Society of Engineers, Registered (Or in the process) with COREN.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th July, 2015.