Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK’s leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place.
Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors.
Productive People is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
- Building Applications.
- Develop web applications java/php
- Monitor industry innovations, perform competitive analysis and prepare business requirement documentation
- Take ownership for defining and packaging the customer facing USSD suite of products as determine by company’s product strategy.
- Innovate on building highly scalable and responsive applications.
- APIs Architect and implement backend services that will support our web and mobile clients.
- Maintain the existing codebase that powers our platform.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to bring our features into production.
- Execute the company’s Mobile Messaging products strategy for the USSD platform.
- Contribute to support operational needs, including testing, tool building and bug fixing problems that are impacting our technical and support teams.
- Develop USSD applications.
- Manage technical relationships with internal and external developers and suppliers on an ongoing basis, with respect to new developments, feature enhancements, preparation of technical specifications and product bug fixes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience.
- Problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Highly experienced in USSD & SMS development.
- Able to integrate with different APIS SQL/ORACLE database expert.
- Able to develop android/windows mobile applications.
- Familiar with payment gateways – MPESA payment integrations.
- Comfortable working across the full web stack.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Able to take complex problems and break them down to smaller tasks.
- Candidate must have an astute understanding of the international wireless/mobile. messaging industry, players, products and direction of the market with specific knowledge of USSD.
- BSc. Computer Science or any related field. (with a minimum of a 2.1)
- Computer literate (MS Office, MS Project, drawing packages, wireframe tools and e-mail). ƒ
- Foresight, analysis and logic, systematic and orderly planning, attention to detail.ƒ
- Be absolutely good at what you do.
- Manage and implement the presentation (website), billing, download/delivery and reporting etc. of the USSD products.
- Excellent communication skills are important; candidate will be required to operate across multiple functional areas (operations, business development) including external partners and customers.
- Be creative, curious and challenge us and yourself with new solutions and great ideas.
- Be responsible and able to work independently as well as collaborate across the team and organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should Click Here to Apply