Ringier Digital Marketing, is owned by Ringier, a Swiss family-owned business with over 180 years of media experience. We are a global digital agency focused on giving brands the best of what the digital world offers which resonates with its offline and online audiences.
We are passionate about bringing creative and innovative ideas to life in exceptional and engaging ways to our customers.
Ringier began its expansion to Africa starting in Ghana and Kenya in 2011, Nigeria became the next big project in 2012. Tanzania and Senegal was added to the Ringier Africa family in 2014. From these five countries, RDM Africa emerged to provide brands across the continent professional solutions from the full value chain of digital marketing. Some inside the box, most out.
Job Title: RDM Senior Sales Executive
- Great opportunity for a senior B2B digital marketer with exceptional digital marketing and sales skills to join a dynamic and fast growing international company. The role requires a strategic thinker, with experience of designing and delivering digital marketing strategies aligned to business goals.
- Reporting to the head of sales and marketing, you will join the team and play a leading role in formulating the business’s strategic plan. You will have overall responsibility and accountability for global marketing of the company’s products. You will lead and mentor the business’s sales team, along with the head of sales and marketing, and work closely with the online marketing and account management teams to ensure the company meets its short and long-term sales targets.
- You will have excellent communication skills and the energy and dynamism required to lead and inspire teams to deliver against their targets.
- Ideally, you will have gained both digital marketing and sales experience working at senior level in a global B2B organisation with a strong technical focus.
- During your career you will have gained a good understanding of selling IT and digital marketing services, have undertaken trade-fairs, media, Branding, Copywriting – media advertising, mailshots, Sales promotion, market research & pricing and web advertising & selling.
- This role may require international travel to the company’s subsidiaries as well as clients and customers located around Africa.
- Leading and directing the sales team to deliver against marketing targets.
- Establishing and reporting on sales activity KPIs and ROI.
- Working with online marketing departments and sales teams to ensure targets for product sales are met to achieve the company’s short and long-term business plans.
- Developing new product/service identification, and sales and marketing strategies.
- Senior level communication with directors.
- Closely working with the head of sales and marketing, business head and Managing Director to establish direction for the sales team and to maintain whole company focus on achieving desired results.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to Degree level with an MBA, MSc or CIM qualification
- Preferably a marketing or IT degree or diploma
- Expertise in new product development and marketing creation
- Demonstrable track record in devising and implementing marketing strategy for channel sales
- Experience of running a global marketing function would be desirable
- Experience in CRM management (preferably Salesforce)
- Excellent command of the English language
- A minimum of 5 years sales/digital marketing experience, during which time having managed a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CVs/LinkedIn URL to: [email protected]