The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
The Place is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Production Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We require a highly knowledgeable, experienced and professional Senior Production Manager with hands-on large scale cooking experience to lead and direct operational activities across all the Company’s outlets in order to continuously achieve operational efficiency, effectively manage production costs while also consistently maintaining the highest standards of food quality and sanitation in all of our Company’s Production Units.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to Production Managers across the various outlets and the central kitchen
- Oversee effective production planning across all outlets and the central kitchen to ensure optimal sales while minimising wastage
- Define and oversee the implementation of policies for achieving high standards of hygiene and sanitation across all kitchens in the outlets and the central kitchen
- Continuously reviewing and recommending more efficient ways of carrying out operational activities in both the central and outlet kitchens
- Coordinate the design and roll-out of the central kitchen encompassing the planning, construction and running of the facility
- Ensure adherence to the Company’s standards with regards to product quality, presentation, consistency, availability and reduction of wastage
- Design and champion the implementation of initiatives that will continuously help to improve production processes, increase efficiency and product standards in line with best practices
- Define and implement cost management initiatives aimed at identifying and mitigating wastage and preventing erosion of profits
- A minimum of a first Degree in any field
- Good research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills – able to motivate, train and supervise teams across multiple locations
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the food or related industry (preferably with minimum of 5 years work experience from an international 5-star hotel)
- Substantial experience in extensive / large scale cooking of African and Continental dishes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Application Deadline 6th June, 2016.