EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors.
We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Production / Development Geoscientist
Job ID: KK/HQ00010962
Location: North America
Job Type: Contract
- Successful candidate will work as a part of an integrated subsurface team to deliver Field Development Plan and support development drilling on an oil and gas field in West Africa.
- Collaborate with subsurface team to develop field depletion plans and assess additional development opportunities.
- Prepare for and participate in technical reviews.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide input to well planning and well drilling operations.
- Monitor/integrate geosteering activity for horizontal wells.
- A minimum of 10+ years of diverse experience in exploration and development geology and knowledge of Nigerian inland and shelf geology.
- 3D Seismic interpretation.
- Well log interpretation and seismic correlation.
- Reservoir characterization and sedimentology.
- Integration of all subsurface and production data.
- Static reservoir modeling.
- Deterministic and probabilistic volumetric determination.
- Geological mapping.
- Well planning.
- Field development planning and optimization.
- Development drilling operations planning and support.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online