Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist Oil & Gas and Power Recruitment firm.
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Power Plant Engineer with extensive experience in BOILERS and associated ancillaries for thermal (GAS FIRED) power plant, to join our client’s Owners Engineer department.
- Preparation of conceptual designs and technical specifications for projects under development.
Undertake bid evaluations and negotiations on behalf of the client for projects leading to EPC contract award.
- Responsible for the mechanical design review of the EPC contractors design documentation submitted post contract award to check compliance with the contract specification.
- Providing advice and input to our site supervision team relating to design, erection, commissioning and testing.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience with either a major international consultant major utility company or OEM performing a similar role
- A comprehensive knowledge of conventional fired boilers; boiler and piping design codes, materials technology for pressure parts; welding; boiler ancillary equipment; materials handling combustion and emissions control equipment, plant test codes.