Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable Real Estate Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Management Accountant
- H/She will manage the production of management reports and budgets for the organization and assist in financial planning processes.
- H/She will develop strong business partnering relationships with management teams and budget holders.
- Manage and ensure the integrity of the Monthly Management accounts process.
- Assist with the forecasting & annual budgeting process.
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with the CFO.
- Provide variance analysis and commentary.
- Consolidate annual budget, including long-term cash flow planning, and rolling business plan/forecast information for subsequent years.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of the accounting management system and balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks within the finance department
- Assist with preparation of year end accounts, liaising with auditors as required.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts, including reconciliation of statutory accounts with management accounts.
- Minimum 7 years financial experience with previous involvement in management accounts, commercial analysis and stock management.
- Strong IT skills essential, in particular Excel and accounting software.
- Ability to use initiative and work pro-actively with strong problem solving skills
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Highly numerate with strong organizational capability.
- Maintain strong relationships with other teams delivering high levels of customer service.
- Strong team working and project management skills combined with ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interrogate and consolidate data from different sources.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] Kindly indicate “Senior Management Accountant” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2017