John Snow, Inc. (JSI) is a US-based international public health consulting firm that manages projects/contracts in Nigeria through its integrated office in Abuja. Through the Partnership for Supply Chain Management consortium, JSI implements the Supply Chain Management System (SCMS) project for the US Government as part of the US Presidents Emergency Plan for Aids Relief (PSPFAR). The purpose of the project is to establish and operate a safe, secure, reliable and sustainable supply chain management system to procure pharmaceuticals and other products needed or the care and treatment of persons with HIV/AIDS and related infections.
JSI implements the USAID I DELIVER project, funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), a global technical assistance project aimed at increasing the availability of essential health supplies through procurement services and assistance designed to strengthen health commodity supply chains in developing countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Grants/Compliance Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- JSI seeks a dynamic and highly experienced candidate for Senior Grants/Compliance Manager position for a USAID – Integrated Health Program in Nigeria. This Program will be the flagship health project on USG support for improvements in reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health outcomes in Nigeria.
- The Senior Grants/Compliance Manager is a full-time position and will be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
- This position is contingent upon award to JSI.
- Implementation and oversight of grant activities at state level under the various TOs;
- Identify funding opportunities, prepare and process grant applications and oversee the grant management and implementation for all public sector opportunities;
- Strengthen and maintain the necessary administrative structures and interdepartmental processes to ensure grant transparency, smooth implementation, reporting, requisite controls and monitoring;
- Primary point of contact for post-award grants implementation, and will ensure that all grant files are complete, accurate and up-to-date;
- Work closely with the finance team on budget development, cost monitoring and budget-reporting requirements.
- Roll-out the grants management framework including monitoring and reporting as per JSI policies and procedures. Ensure all sub-awards are in compliance with the donor and state government rules and regulations;
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in International Development, Social Science, Finance, Business Administration, or related field is required;
- Demonstrated ability to supervise multiple projects simultaneously;
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English;
- Demonstrated supervisory skills; and
- Ability to work well on a team.
- Progressive demonstrated experience working with USG, public or private international organizations, in a grants management position;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USG rules, regulations, policies and procedures in awarding and administering grants;
The Remuneration commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: No phone calls please. Principals only please
Application Deadline Open until the position is filled.