GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry – from extraction to transportation to end use.
Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work. We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability. We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset health management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Fulfillment Manager, Sub-Saharan Africa
Job Number: 2270146
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: OG-SURF Surface
- The Fulfillment Manager will be responsible for the on-time delivery of multiple, simultaneous orders to GE’s Pressure Controls customers throughout the Sub-Saharan region; he or she will be the primary execution interface between the Customer and GE O&G Pressure Control.
- Additionally, the Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing the work of sub-contractors and 3rd party vendors throughout the region.
- Achieve financial and operational targets for regional orders and / or customers
- Manage project deliverables in line with the project execution plan
- Manage the activities of supporting organizations to ensure that technical and business problems are resolved in the balanced interest of GE and the customer
- Work closely with Customer Project Leads/Engineers to ensure the delivered equipment meets customer requirements and expectations
- Estimate budgets and track costs of projects, and be accountable for meeting project / order budget targets
- Resolve cross-functional issues at project level across (GE and Customer)
- Ensure detailed project planning and control including: developing and maintaining a detailed project plan, development of a detailed Level IV Schedule including Progress Monitoring/Earned Value Management
- Create and update detailed weekly reports to include Schedule Updates, Safety Records, Cost Breakdown, Procurement, Logistics, Storage, Production, Quality and Documentation
- Provide regular updates to project / order owners and customers
- Support project proposal development including scope definition, configuration, implementation, tracking and control of projects
- Cover all disciplines within the order-to-remittance (OTR) process, including: logistics, financial, contractual, and legal relations with the customer
- Make effective use of allocated resources to achieve successful delivery and execution
- Provide execution leadership throughout the region to ensure financial and contractual execution through established company procedures
- Participate in hand-off for project execution; monitor and report on all regional orders after hand-off
- Lead multi-disciplinary project team including providing coaching and technical direction to meet project deliverables
- Work closely with other internal disciplines including Engineering, Production and Sourcing
- Participate in negotiations with Customers and Functions in order to ensure full compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment
- Prepare change orders and ensure timely approvals of change order POs
- Scout opportunities within the region, informing the Sales Manager of possible opportunities
- Work with the Commercial Team to ensure that Price List and regional Frame Agreements are kept up to date
- Drive EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) compliance and safety behaviors
- Manage project scope and Management of Change, escalating issues where necessary.
- Coordination of Technical Queries/Deviation
- Ensure lessons learned are disseminated throughout the region and business.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University, with a minimum of 10 years of experience in similar roles.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Minimum 2 years of Project Management experience or 3 years of experience in customer logistics, sales, or support operations within the 10 years experience
- Ability to travel throughout the SSA region on short notice (<48 hours) for long duration up to 50%)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Proven leadership abilities Demonstrated technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Graduate of OMLP or other leadership program
- Self-motivated and high energy; results oriented Six Sigma
- Green Belt certification
- Completion of GE training program (such as JOLP, PMLP, OMLP, EED) PC proficiency (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access).
- Proven ability to work and build relationships with cross-functional teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with senior management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online