Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Senior Distributor Market Manager Vacancy at Procter and Gamble
Job Position: Senior Distributor Market Manager – Nigeria
Requisition Number: SLS00000126
Important Note to be Read:
- Due to P&G’s announcement of its intention to divest the Duracell business to Berkshire Hathaway, this role is specific to the Duracell business.
- Successful candidates will be part of the Duracell team.
- Upon the anticipated closing, it is expected that successful candidates will be employed by the Duracell business, together with other employees supporting Duracell.
Building the Business:
- Overall tracks NOS, volume, budgets, sales fundamentals, forecasting, participates in Joint Business Planning with the Distributor, DSO; category master and SPOC for the market: Recommends improvement areas across DPSM measures.
- Markets Strategy:
- Ensure the brand gets the right focus at distributor level (key account, sales force, marketing, supply)
- Leverage distributor scale to maximize channel coverage and optimize SBD implementation
- Develop G2M model to win disproportionately in each channel:
- Building Capability
- Build distributor capability in four priority areas:
- Duracell business model
- Key Account selling / sales force
- Trade Marketing
- Category knowledge
- Distributor Operations Leader for the markets’ distributors across all channels
- JBP and True Scorecard
- Distributor assessment (selection, development, termination, transition)
- Responsible for recommendations to Cluster Leader regarding investments, brand expansion, G2M across the markets in charge
- Compliance and stewardship
- Channel expertise
- Drive effectiveness – Distributor systems and process interface
- Process Ownership:
- Distributor: Quarterly review covering shipments, IMS, pay score, DPSM
- Market: monthly letter to cover Regional fundamentals and market dynamics (incl. competition)
- Forecast Input: Tracks and analyses forecast in monthly review
- Should likely not own budget
- B.Sc qualification.
- Minimum 5 years Sales/Management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online