Regus is the World’s largest provider of workplace solutions, offering the widest range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. Although we operate in over 100 countries, 900 cities and 3000 locations, we still think of ourselves as a high-growth start-up – and we’re still expanding rapidly. In fact we’re opening over one new centre every day, achieving over 20% growth in just 1 year.
We’ve been pioneering the industry for over 25 years, and we’re innovating more than ever. Our customers can now find us in airports, railway stations, motorways, retail parks, libraries and universities. Our mission is to keep them connected and productive, wherever business takes them.
Many of the Worlds’ leading brands, such as Google, Cisco and BMW, have grown with Regus. Every day, we help hundreds of thousands of people across the World stay flexible, and stay productive – so they can focus on doing their best work.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Customer Service Representative
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Centre Code or COR # 03643 – LAGOS, Africa Reinsurance Building.
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
- We’re looking for customer focused team leaders, on a part-time or full-time basis, with the drive, energy and passion to deliver a fantastic service to our clients.
- If you’re looking for a role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, that makes use of your excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills, please visit Reguscareers.com and select the working at Regus tab for a detailed job description.
- As a Senior CSR you will lead the customer service team, deputise for the General Manager and be instrumental in the running of your business centre.
- From delivering staff training, managing client relationships and ensuring accurate financial management, you’ll be assisting our clients and guests and be part of a team that continually looks to improve our customer experience.
- We achieve our outstanding results through our people.
- Our ability to recruit, train, promote and retain top quality talent is one of our core strengths and has been fundamental to our long term growth.
- They are driving us forward as we define the future of work.
- We recruit ambitious, driven people who bring new ideas that improve our services. If you are energetic and can deliver outstanding results we will give you the opportunity to build a rewarding and successful career.
- It is our entrepreneurial, dedicated, customer focused people who are making business happen.
- They are behind our fantastic success and incredible growth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online