MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Job Title: Senior Content Editor
Responsible for developing and ensuring all content materials are clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that texts are well written, grammatically correct and accessible.
- Manage relationships with all content providers and ensure the timely receipt of content from them.
- Maintain status update on all content review, submission and development.
- Manage invoicing and payment processes for all content providers.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all digital user experience testing activities. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any issues observed.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all customer relations management activities.
- Lead, direct and supervise the work of subordinates.
- Responsible for identifying training needs of subordinates and liaising with the HR Unit to implement agreed training schedules for all staff in the unit. Attend and facilitate training and other employee development programs as may be required from time to time.
- Identify, source and engage competent content providers when needed, for all mobile content.
- Work with content providers in developing content syllabus for all mobile content by providing direction on preferred content focus.
- Supervise to ensure the review of all mobile content. All content must be in line with established standards and free of all forms of errors: typos, excess spacing, grammatical, lexical, sexually explicit language and fraud.
- University Degree in English Language.
- Msc in English or a related field.
- Some experience in a daily news environment, i.e., a daily newspaper , blog , etc
- Ability to read and write French language fluently is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- 4-5 years’ experience in editing
- Vas experience in a digital news environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply