Job Title: Senior Category Development Manager
- Creating direction, driving alignment with Global best practice you would set the tone for the category development that will drive volume and value.
- Working across functions you would be expected to significantly contribute to the commercial planning process.
- Managing multiple stakeholders you would determine and drive business priorities to lead ROI and long term sustainable growth.
- Working closely with the different sales managers you would set the agenda for the quarters.
Your specialties / skills should read as follows…..
- Sales management via focusing on fundamentals
- Commercial / Category strategy creation.
- Building sales capabilities
- Specific and deep experience in either Traditional Trade or Modern Trade.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educated to a degree level with an MBA
- 10+ years of experience in the blue chip FMCG space.
- Should have good commercial and distributor management experience
- Developed and developing market experience preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply