Futures Group, the global consulting firm, helps to protect and promote people’s well-being around the world. For 40 years, Futures Group has created lasting solutions to some of the most pressing public health challenges facing nations. We predict future health and development trends, uncover barriers to well-being, and forge on-the-ground partnerships to ensure lasting change.
Futures Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Capacity Building Specialist
- Futures Group is seeking a Senior Capacity Building Specialist based in Abuja, Nigeria to provide technical leadership, management and oversight of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) capacity building activities at national and sub-national levels in the health sector.
- The Senior Capacity Building Specialist will work closely with senior project management and supervise staff.
- Lead development, implementation, and monitoring of the capacity building strategy for individual, organizational, and institutional capacity building.
- Travel to states as needed.
- Supervise staff as needed.
- Oversee capacity building activities at national and sub-national levels.
- Participate in key stakeholder and project staff meetings.
- PhD in Public Health or Community Health, International Development, Monitoring and Evaluation or other related field preferred.
- Authorization to work in Nigeria
- Experience working with program financed by international donors, preferably USAID.
- Experience with HIV/AIDS programs.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in capacity building activities – with emphasis on sustainable and innovative approaches and experience in different levels of capacity building
- Minimum of ten years’ experience working in Nigeria or another developing country.
The remuneration is in accordance with salary history and certified credentials.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply