Rayfield Associates is an international commercial and dispute resolution law firm, with offices in Lagos and Abuja, wishes to grow its team by hiring Senior Associates with a portable book of business. Our areas of practice include energy, banking and finance, corporate law, shipping, regulatory, government affairs, tax and dispute resolution.
Job Title: Senior Associate
- Having responsibility for day-to-day management of the business affairs of the law firm.
- Communicating, both internally and externally, the firm’s determination to maintain the highest possible professional standards in performance of legal work.
- Giving guidance and direction, determining accountability and monitoring the work of the Associates.
- The Senior Associate must meet regularly with the firm’s Associates and support staff to review workplace developments, including additions to personnel and changes of policy, and to answer questions and address concerns.
- Second Class (Upper Division) from a reputable university and law school.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Postgraduate degree (masters or doctorate) in Law.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in commercial & corporate law transactions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send a cover letter and resume to: