Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited – We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value -added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Job Opening ID: 206
Job type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of this position includes but not limited to the following:
- Act as the primary point of contact and overall with the clients
- Provide advice and assistance in new product development
- Source for new clients
- Build new business relationships with customers, assessing customer needs and advising on appropriate financial solutions, with a focus of giving the clients the best services.
- Prepare credit proposals and support credit analyses (documents for the customers financial service needs)
- Manage and update customer databases and other relevant documentation
- Conduct clients and guarantors verification to ensure we reduce high level of clients default.
- Resolve on a timely basis all client problems /queries to ensure best-in-class customer service
- Responsible for identifying, developing and managing a portfolio of client relationship
- Analyze competitors, benchmarks and local market trends in order to effectively contribute to the development of competitive business development strategies and product offerings.
- Perform other administrative jobs in the office.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar field
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate sales and marketing skills
- Must be proactive
- Must be innovative and result driven
- Work experience: 4 – 6 years
- Minimum of 4 years experience performing similar role
- Previous sales, business and management experience
- Knowledge of financial institutions
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply