SeedCo Nigeria Limited is a joint venture between Seed West Africa Limited (a subsidiary of Seed CO International Limited a public listed Company incorporated in Zimbabwe and quoted on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange) and Saro AgroSciences Limited a Leading Nigeria Agro Input provider.
SeedCo Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Breeder
Job Duration: 2 Years Trainee Breeder Program
- The trainee breeder will be trained on the farm to become full Breeders through exposure to Seedco breeding activities in Nigeria and other African Countries.
- The successful Candidates will during their training work and collaborate with seasoned experienced Breeders in national and International Research institutes where Seedco currently have collaborative alliances
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Plant breeding and Genetics, Agricultural Biology, Agronomy, Crop Production, Plant breeding
- Minimum of 2:1 in first degree
- Required age: 30 and below as at last birthday
- Experience required: Keen Interest in Plant Breeding Activities
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies
- Must have excellent analytical and numeric ability
- Sound technical knowledge and reporting
- Readiness to adapt to rural settings
- Computer literate
- Fast learner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th November, 2016.