Energi Talent Resourcing (ETR) are experts in recruiting qualified, professionals and skilled people across the full life cycle of the Energy sector ( Oil & Gas and Power), from exploration, project development, construction to asset operations and maintenance. Our clients represent leading names, from I.O.C’s, N.O.C to specialist niche consultancies.
We offer permanent, retained and interim recruitment solutions with particular expertise in the up-stream Oil & Gas and Power sector.
Job Title: Security Vessel Chief Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
We are currently representing a leading client within the Nigerian Marine sector for urgent search for a Chief Engineer
Chief engineer oversees daily routine operations of engine room, implement PMS and communicate to the office, department on ship and within his department.
Engine Room Crew Management
- Achieve min of 75% churn rate.
- 100% core value conformity.
- Ensure the proper display of all required engine room policies on board the vessel.
- 100% critical part inventory availability.
- Investigate and close-out all engine room defects within 3days.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on a security vessel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and common E-mail systems
- Fluent English
- Skill/Knowledge level competency on crew boat
For more information on this or any other exciting roles within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV to: [email protected]
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply