AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
AppZone is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Security Personnel
- Lead in the development/adoption and implementation of Information Security policies, procedures and standards across the entire platform stack(physical, operating system, network, application and database)
- Set-up and management of Virtual private Networks.
- Maintenance of Firewalls according to company policies both on local and cloud infrastructure.
- Perform routine testing of security procedures, mechanisms and measures.
- Oversee and/or assist in performing on-going security monitoring of organization information systems.
- Evaluate and recommend new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy.
- Protect the company’s information and information processing assets from threats, both internal and external.
- Manage vulnerabilities within the information processing infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance with PCI-DSS and other security standards, through adequate training programs and periodic security audits.
- Set and continually review the standards for access controls, audit trails, event reporting, encryption and integrity controls.
- Ensure compliance with security incident response and process protocols including incident reporting and sanctions.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Strong Understanding of PCI-DSS, CEH, is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 14th July, 2016.