Outstanding career opportunities exist within our clients’ organizations in the financial and courier/logistic sectors of the Nigerian economy for Vibrant, Intelligent, Dynamic, Experienced professionals and non-experienced self-driven Individual who seek to work in a fast paced environment and are not afraid to take on responsibilities.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Security Officers/ Security Supervisors Recruitment at Whytecleon
Job Position: Security Officers/Security Supervisor
- Provide a professional, efficient, and approachable security service, high level of customer service to staff and visitors at all times .
- Carry out internal and external patrols, day and night to ensure a safe and secure environment, recording maintenance issues, potential breaches of security or unusual occurrences in the ‘Daily occurrence book’ .
- To provide visitors to the Banking Hall with helpful advice, guidance and information and if not able to do so, direct to other members of staff who can assist .
- A good ND & HND ( minimum of Lower Credit)
- Certificates in security training will be an added advantage
- Age: Not more than 40 years
- Experience in the security sector will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should log on to www.whtyecleon.com and click on the position of interest to fill out the online application form. Application closes 2 weeks from date of this advert. Candidates for Security, Drivers and Dispatch Riders position can hand deliver their CVs in person at:
Whyte Cleon Limited,
1st Floor, GNI Building,
28 Afolabi Aina Street,
Off Awolowo Way,