InterContinental Hotel is a leading brand in hospitality industry. We seek to strengthen our operational capability by appointing an experienced professional as:
Job Position: Security Manager
- You will be responsible for identification, development, implementation, and management of security strategy/ program covering physical security, member protection and travel security, workplace violence, crisis management and business continuity.
- The Security Manager will also provide input to security strategies and programs to ensure safe and secure workplace.
- Supervision of security personnel, detection of crime and investigations, enhancement of controls and safety procedures in the hotel.
You will be expected to:
- Develop security and risk training programs to establish security awareness
- Manage investigations and report all incidents as per hotel policy.
- Ensures safety of guests within the hotel premises and advises them on their safety while outside then hotel.
- Inspects on a regular basis the security protective installations i.e. alarm systems, floor emergency exits to ensure free from obstruction. Records or causes to be recorded in the book type of property taken out for repair, date out, person responsible, place taken to and date returned.
- Be completely conversant with and adhere to Hotel’s security procedures.
- Be completely conversant with and adhere to Hotel Crisis Response Manual and other established safety procedures.
- Be completely conversant with and adhere to the Hotel’s health and safety policy and procedures
- Be fully conversant with and adhere to the Hotel’s evacuation procedures.
- Ensures hotel guests are not harassed by undesirable persons within the hotel and its immediate surroundings
- Ensures compliance with fire, safety and emergency procedures.
- Maintains effective employee relations.
- Reports any equipment failures to their supervisors.
- Participates in any training/development schemes as required by management.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Top Security management responsibilities. A relevant experience in a law enforcement agency or military position will be an added advantage Security professional with a proven experience with tracking and prosecuting fake product merchants
- Must demonstrate the knowledge of people/asset protection and crisis management programs and the application of risk management principles
- Must be fluent in English (Speaking and Writing)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Closing Date
Monday 27th of July, 2015