The State Partnership for Accountability Responsiveness and Capability (SPARC) is the main governance programme funded by the UK governments Department for International Development assisting the Nigerian Government to build on governance reforms already under way in ten states (Anambra, Enugu, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Niger, Yobe and Zamfara) and at Federal leveI. The programme started in September 2008 and will run for April 2016.
We are now looking for candidates to join the SPARC team as:
Job Title: Security Manager
Assisting the National Finance & Administration Manager and supporting the ten State Finance & Administration Managers, and state programme Managers in:
- Logistics arrangement for all SPARC offices – staff & consultants
- Security of the whole programme
- Journey management for all SPARC offices
- Ensure that logistics & security systems in place are updated and functional &
- General logistics & security administration – as directed by the National Finance & Administration Manager (NFAM).
The Job requirements are as follows:
- University degree, preferably Sociology, Human Resources Management or other relevant educational background combined with relevant management experience; a degree in a security related background will be an advantage
- Team player who requires minimum supervision; able to communicate with staff of all levels and cultural backgrounds, strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Political, legal, security and cultural awareness from working experience in Nigeria
- Proven skills and experience in report writing a Good command of written and spoken English
- Computer literate.
- Minimum 5 years experience in logistics / security for International organizations (Donor Funded), of which minimum of 2 years at supervisory grade
- Proactive approach and the ability to think outside the box” when developing solutions and strategies; independent, self-driven and able to handle multi-tasks with detail minded
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s along with a brief outline of key points for our consideration to: [email protected] quoting ref: application for SM.
Note: Interviews will be held shortly afterward and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline Monday 19th October, 2015.