The history of Hayat Holding goes back to 1937, challenging times when Turkey was taking its first steps towards industrialization. Initially working in the wholesale fabric business, the Kiğılı Family entered the manufacturing industry in 1967, when Yahya Kiğılı started manufacturing fabrics. In 1969, Mr. Kiğılı launched the Kastamonu integrated chipboard plant, and in 1987, he founded Hayat Kimya, thus entering the FMCG industry.
Job Title: Security Chief
Direct Reporting: HR MANAGER
ROLE AND FUNCTION
The Security Chief will be responsible for directing the activities of the security function. Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with corporate executives, business managers, audit and legal counsel to understand corporate requirements related to security and regulatory compliance, and to map those requirements to current security projects.
- Assist in the review of applications and/or technology environments during the development or acquisitions process to (a) assure compliance with corporate security policies and directions and (b) assist in the overall integration process regarding Hayat’s own technology environment.
- Oversee the development of, and be the company champion of, a corporate security awareness and training program.
- Evaluate changes to the corporate environment for security impact and present findings to management.
- Serve as the company focal point for security incident response planning and execution.
- Define and implement an ongoing Risk Assessment program, which will define, identify, and classify critical assets, assess threats and vulnerabilities regarding those assets, and implement safeguard recommendations.
- Assist Internal Audits in the development of appropriate criteria needed to assess the level of new/existing applications and/or technology infrastructure elements for compliance with enterprise security standards.
- Establish and monitor formal certification programs regarding company’s security standards relating to the planned acquisition and/or procurement of new applications or technologies.
- Develop, implement, and manage the overall enterprise process for security strategy and associated architecture and engineering standards.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and guidelines related to corporate security.
- Oversee the continuous monitoring and protection of facilities, personnel and information systems. Evaluate suspected security breaches and recommend corrective actions (including incidents involving outside vendors).
- The Security Chief will initially report directly to the HR Manager. And will have dotted line report to the GM, Plant Manager and Internal Audit.
- A BSc degree with a reputable University.
- Excellent staff management skills (especially for expatrate)
- Ability to interface with top management
- Eight to ten (8-10) years of management experience at least five of which were in a security-related area in a leadership capacity.
- Candidate Staying around Agbara or Ogun State will be added advantage.
Other desired qualities include:
- Consensus-builder, while still results-oriented and commitment focused
- Network-based security experience
- Business-based attitude; i.e., the recognition that no policies can be implemented w/o demonstrable business benefit
- Customer service experience
- Awareness of and strong experience in:
- Vulnerability testing in addition to penetration testing
- Developing security practices as a people problem versus a technical problem
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should be forward cv to [email protected]
Renumeration Package: Best as per Industrial Standards.
Application closes on or before 13th October, 2015