Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc (CCNN), was founded by the Premier of the then Northern Region, Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna of Sokoto. The need to meet the increasing demand for cement necessitated an expansion of the plant, and we require the services of qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
- Minimum of first Degree in Law or related field from a reputable tertiary institution
- Minimum of Six (6) years experience as Confidential Secretary in a Law firm or in corporate organisation.
- Lack of above can be compensated for by relevant experience.
Competencies and Skill
- Good Knowledge of Secretarial and Legal Framework (Corporate and commercial Law).
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Sufficient attention to details.
- Adequate relationship management and networking.
- Excellent business writing and communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit confidentiality of information handling.
- Fluent in Hausa Language.
- Proven Integrity and sound ethics.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 28th May, 2015.