UPS Group Limited has subsidiaries companies with interests in Agriculture, Production of Animal Feed, Beverage, Drinks, Portfolio Management, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics.
The subsidiaries have being existing for more than a decade before the Company is fully integrated to handle multidimensional business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Identify and manage group legal risks
- Provide legal advice on the company’s transactions and other matters concerning the company
- Manage the company’s relationships with external solicitors and ensure that the company is properly represented in all litigations concerning it
- Review; draft MOUs, legal agreements, loan agreements and security documentation between the company and external parties
- Filing of papers at CAC,Registration procedures at NAFDAC
- Attending meetings with and on behalf of the Chairman
- Must have Attention to detail, good organizational skills
- Must be Female with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Strong Legal drafting skills.
- Provide statutory Company Secretarial services and act as Secretary to the Board of Directors and all standing committees of the company
- Provide advice on, interpret and communicate all legal issues, opinions, laws, rules, guidelines, statutes, especially as regards company’s businesses, to staff and management
- Provide firm but fair opinion on all legal matters to the company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their detailed CV’s and application letters to:[email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Please do not send multiple applications as this would lead to disqualification. Applications sent after the deadline given would not be entertained.
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2016.