Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. We strive to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world. Gilead’s portfolio of products and pipeline of investigational drugs includes treatments for HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer, inflammatory and respiratory diseases, and cardiovascular conditions.
Job Position: Company Secretary
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc).
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc.
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems.
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings.
- Writing reports.
- Collating information.
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
Other tasks can include:
- Managing office space/premises/property.
- Administering pension schemes and share issues.
- Dealing with company/staff insurance policies.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers.
- Financial and HR administration.
- Maintaining current awareness about company law.
- Candidates should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, team working and (written/verbal) communication skills are also important.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should send their CV’s/Applications to:[email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted