Etonye & Etonye Barristers and Solicitors – Founded in 2000, the law firm of Etonye and Etonye has grown into a thriving modern litigation and commercial law firm. Although we operate primarily out of our corporate head office in the commercial city of Lagos, Nigeria, the firm’s reach extends to our other offices in Port Harcourt and Yenagoa where we advise our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Transcribing, inputting, editing, retrieving, and transmitting text, data, and information.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, answering or directing inquiries, giving instructions in person or on the telephone.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact and communicating case progress.
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- To record and monitor court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements.
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files and documenting actions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications, collecting and mailing correspondence, and copying information.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel dates.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Execute any other jobs assigned by senior officers.
- Attitude Integrity, professionalism, result orientation, initiative/judgment, teaming.
- Knowledge in-depth knowledge of office activities.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years.
- Skills Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s and cover letter to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 18th December, 2015.