Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you.
We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimization/Social Media Marketing Executive
- The SEO/SMO Executive is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for Supermart.
- The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to internal stakeholders, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contribution to the company blog and at least one social media community
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results Professional Competencies
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s only to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be SEO/SME
Application Deadline 20th May, 2016.